Crystal Lake Golf Club is an outdoor, tented facility, where expectations are met
and surpassed with excellent service and elegant surroundings. Our white wedding
tent sits above the landscape overlooking the shimmering blue waters of Crystal
Lake in Beulah and the landscaped grounds of our championship golf course. The
simple and elegant feel of the tent, set with white wedding classic chairs, round
tables draped in linen and romantic lighting create a relaxed and unforgettable
atmosphere for your event.
The expert management and staff at Crystal Lake Golf Club knows how time
consuming and difficult it can be to plan a wedding. Whether it is a destination
wedding or you are a local couple trying to pull everything together, our excellent
staff is there to simplify your planning at every step of the planning process.
Amanda Milarch, our on site Wedding Coordinator, will be there to assist you with all the
day of details related to the venue. It is her pleasure to be there on the day of your event to ensure
that every last detail is exactly how you envisioned. Let us take your event to the
next level and give you peace of mind on your wedding day.
At Crystal Lake Golf Club we provide the following services as part of your site fee.
Nothing extra and no surprises, just a perfect experience for a magical day.
- Vienna windowed sides for the tent, if needed.
- All chairs (standard white resin folding chair w/pad)
- All tables (includes round cake table, rectangle gift table, seating tables, rectangle head table and 5 high rise cocktail tables).
- White standard linens (skirting for head table, cake table, seating table, gift table.) Full length and specialty linens are available for additional charge.
- Set-up and tear down crew (This crew is responsible to set up all tables, and linens). After the reception ends, they are responsible to tear down and do a general clean up of bathrooms, flooring, and bar area.
- On-site Wedding Coordinator. Not only does she work with you from the moment you choose Crystal Lake Golf Club for your event, but she will be on site two (2) hours before event begins to ensure all vendors are met and placement of chairs, tables, bar, and food are in place as requested and (3) more hours during the reception.